DC Restaurant Week begins tomorrow and I am all types of excited!
If you’ve read my survival guide to NYC Restaurant Week, then you know the 6 tips I shared to maximize your dining experience. If you haven’t read it, here’s a summary:
- Stay away from a restaurant you would go to on a normal day and go somewhere you would normally save for a special occasion.
- Take advantage of the lunch deal. Some restaurants are also offering Brunch deals.
- If it is your goal to try as many restaurants as possible, skip the alcohol. This is cost effective, duh!
- Make sure you make reservations and arrive on time!
- Use this time as an excuse to try something new.
- Do your research. Be sure to check out the menu before you make your reservations, or look at the restaurant’s regular menu to give you an idea of what might be included during restaurant week.
Now that you have my “professional eater” survival guide tips to help you out, here are my top 10 must-try picks for DC Restaurant Week!
Top 10 DC Restaurant Week Picks
La ChaumierePhoto via http://www.lachaumieredc.com
Art and SoulPhoto via http://www.gastronomyblog.com
China ChilcanoPhoto via http://www.dc.eater.com
ZaytinyaPhoto via http://www.theinfatuation.com
Iron GatePhoto via http://www.bitcheswhobrunch.com
RasikaPhoto via http://www.rasikarestaurant.com
- Rakuya Photo via http://www.yelp.com
OyamelPhoto via http://www.oyamel.com
NazcaMochicaPhoto via http://www.yelp.com
Doi MoiPhoto via http://www.doimoidc.com