I’ve recently been on this #fitlife journey and have been trying to resist all things delicious and carby (yes, I did make that word up). However, sometimes I really just WANT to feel like a fatty. So I opened my handy dandy pinterest page and searched my board for what I thought would give me the “Jiselle you really should just put the fork down” feel without the actual guilt filled calories.
And then POW! I saw this gem: The Bomb Recipe
Honestly though, what could possibly go wrong about chicken, broccoli, pasta and creamy Alfredo sauce? Not a DAMN thing boo!
Highlights of this recipe:
- It literally took 20 minutes! From the time I started chopping up my chicken to the time I served my self, only 20 freaking minutes had past. #dreamlife right?
- The recipe allowed for me to easily come up with my own substitutes so I didn’t have to spend unwanted money or time at the supermarket looking for ingredients I’ll probably never use again -_-
- It was low fat and low carb but still felt indulgent! Which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
- The originator of this recipe gave helpful tips throughout. It was like she was holding my hand through the whole process. ::hugs::
This recipe is perfect for:
- Quick “I’m in a rush” meals
- Impressing your boo/friend/dinner guests like you slaved over a hot stove
- Bringing to work for lunch the next day. 2 meals in one, Holla!
Modification of this recipe: iowagirleats.com
Are you currently on a #fitlife journey too? Have you tried this recipe or a similar one? Comment below!
Peace Loves ✌❤